Monday, August 28, 2017



Ok how’s it going. It’s been going pretty good here in Mexico. Many things happened this week. 

I did get a little bit of rain this week but just a little bit. Someone told me that there was a tornado in San Antonio I was like a tornado. I don’t think so. Maybe flooding but tornados are in Oklahoma. 

I also got a call from the Executive Secretary asking me where I’m going to go when I go home. I told him Atlanta. That was a little weird. I think they send y’all the itinerary. I haven’t got one yet. Who knows. 

Yesterday-Sunday, we all gave talks, the four missionaries. I was like so what theme do you want and they were like obra misional, missionary work I was like again I hate giving that talk. That’s like the get up and roast the ward for not helping us baptize. Because when we finish were like super happy but the whole ward hates us 

So Rosy, our investigator, was going to get baptized last Saturday. But like Tuesday, she told us she wasn’t ready. We  were like yes you are but I think that week she had had a rough time in work and home and family and was a little depressed so we postponed it I think until 2 weeks later. It’s cool because yesterday we had a super powerful lesson where we all felt the spirit. She has read from 1 Nephi to Mosiah 4 already. It’s crazy.

Victor, another investigator, will get baptized this Saturday. Hopefully he goes and doesn’t wait longer. He’s cool because he’s a snow cone guy too. He’s gone to church like 5 times and given 2 testimonies in church.

Oh I got my packages thanks. 

Well that was my week we made tortillas of flour so that was fun and yummy maybe when I get home I’ll make y’all some. 

Élder Nelson
Hacienda 1
Misión Ciudad Juárez México


No comments:

Post a Comment