Wednesday, September 13, 2017






Well that’s kind of cool that you guys are passing through the hurricane right now. Someone told me that there was going to be a hurricane in Florida I was like ah that’s okay my family lives super inland I think. I didn’t think that you all would have so much rain. Here it’s still dry and hot.

So our transfer ended yesterday. I’m entering my last cycle or last 6 weeks. It’s a little weird especially because this week my friends are going home. So my companion got transferred he’s going to Casas Grandes so he’ll have fun. My new companion is Elder Dias one from Honduras I think.  That makes 6 nationalidades for companions in my mission. USA, MX, COL, BOL, GUA, HDZ.

We had 5 people in sacrament meeting. That was pretty cool. They also had the primary program. It was cool. In the ward there are only like 12 kids. So they almost all got to get up two times. 

Well anyways I hope to see Heidi’s letter next week. It’s crazy that we’re in 3 different continents. I hope that y’all have a great Independence Day this week. Oh wait that’s just for Mexicans. Well y’all can celebrate it too.

Élder Nelson
Azteca 2
Misión Ciudad Juárez México

No comments:

Post a Comment