Tuesday, August 1, 2017



So last night We received the changes. I’m going to go to a newish area tomorrow. They’re sending me back to Azteca. When I got the changes I was like what? Azteca again. The good thing is that it is the other Azteca, same ward different area. the S-mart (store) will be right in front of my house which is good. It’s a little crazy. I realized yesterday that when I was there about a year and a half ago a sister left to go on her mission and that I will be in the ward again to see her come home. It’ll be like hey how was it. And she be like you’re still here. Oh well. 

I got your letter that you wrote on a paper towel today. (I wrote a letter to him while the movers were packing our things into the moving truck. We had a roll of paper towels at home. I didn’t steal it from the church.) I was like man we must be pretty poor if my mom is using the paper from the church bathrooms to write me. Then I saw how long it was and I felt like the king’s servant reading the new rules to all the peasants. Jk

Well I don’t have very much to say. we had a baptism last Saturday. It was a bit of a bummer because we told everyone about it and put it Saturday at 7pm and only like 3 families showed up and only because we asked them to give talks. Then Sunday morning the sisters had a baptism and everyone and their chihuahua was there. 

It was cool to see the photos of Sorella Nelson y Elder Nelson. Funny because Elder in Italian is almost the same as Spanish Anziani y Anciano it’s just that we don’t like it that they call us old farts so we use Elder instead. 

Now you have to read three missionary emails. Y’all must feel like mission presidents. So in that case I had 30 lessons 1 baptism. Jk.

Well see y’all next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment