Monday, August 7, 2017








So, this week was pretty good. I got sent back to Azteca Ward. It´s pretty funny because I was here like 14 months ago and everyone is like elder I have seen you before where did I see you and I’m like right here but like a year and a half ago. It’s funny also because the elder who was here before me was named Thompson and I’m Nelson, it’s like the same name just shorter. And then the crazy thing is that I found out that Elder Thompson is also a Spencer. Weird right.  

I love the house here because it has a washing machine. What a blessing I mean seriously washing by hand is a little bit of a pain in the rear end. The bad thing is that he we don’t have a kitchen sink we wash the dishes in the bathroom sink. That’s really weird.  

Anyways, so we decided today that we were going to go jump over the puddle like they say it here. I sent you fotos in the google drive. It’s pretty cool. You can see the Rio Bravo and the X and El Paso and the line. We had to pay 4 pesos or a quarter to get over the bridge getting back was free. So cool. My mission was Tex-Mex. 

Our district is pretty cool. I’m from Ohio, my companion is from Chiapas MX, the other elders are from Dallas TX and La Republica Dominicana. The Tejano his dad is from Germany and the Dominican his dad is Gallego (Spain) and his abuelo is Retired Spanish air force. Cool right.

It’s a pretty cool district. I’m glad to be back here. It’s weird getting a bunch of emails from everyone because now Heidi and Marshall I mean Sorella Nelson y Elder Nelson are in the mission

Anyways enjoy the fotos
https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment