Monday, May 30, 2016



This week was like a Boy Bag from Dollar Tree. It was full of all kinds of stuff. 

My companion got sick this week. I learned that I needed to take my companion to the doctor. We hiked, I believe, a good 3/4 of the way back to San Antonio to get there, I´m sure that we crossed the Border somewhere in there. When the doctor showed up to the clinic, after waiting the time of a General Conference prayer, we realized that the doctor was a high school dropout. 

After the clinic I made my poor companion walk all the way to Los Ojitos halfway up the mountain. There I almost chopped off the end of my finger trying to get a piece of glass out of my shoe that I thought was just a soft rock. (Don´t worry my finger´s all good). It was funny because the night before we made it to the doctor my companion was really sick. He told me if he didn´t wake up the next day to give a note to the nurse here that says ¨Thanks for trying¨. 

We met a guy who fights chickens here. It was really funny because when I showed up I was just replaying the scene in Napoleon Dynamite when he´s trying to get the chicken back in the cage and drinking the yoke stuff. I had a blast.

So this week we went to the offices but we showed up a little early and were just chilling there. Then we hear some sirens and two giant SWAT trucks and about three armed trucks raced down the high way. I was like wooo. What is going on. talked to some other elders but I have no Idea, they say that a couple of weeks ago they had El Chapo in the hotel next to the offices. Who knows.

The other elders had a baptism. It was good. I thought it was funny that they had to baptize in green cold water. The best part is that they throw in a gallon of Clorox to clear it up but it didn´t do anything and I´m sure that when the poor kids came out their eyes were probably burning. 

I was in the offices and got a glance at the changes and I think I´ll be moved somewhere else but I don´t know and I´m not sure. 

We are teaching about 10 people. They don´t come to church which makes me want ot pull my hair out.

That´s all of the time I have today. I hope yáll have a great summer. I´ll still be here sweating and burning. 

Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment