Monday, May 16, 2016



This week flew by super fast. We were out teaching Sunday night and we finished a lesson at 8:00. When saw my watch I was like Noo we still have one more cita to make it to. That`s how it felt like all week.

On Tuesday we got to be capacitated by the President really early in the morning really far away. Right now where I am is up in the mountains and the meeting with president was back almost in my old area by the frontier. It was really good because I got to see some old friends I had in the CCM that I haven`t seen for a while. 

One of our investigators is really cool. It`s him and his mom, well more like his mom and him. They are always super fun to teach because they give us food and we have a lot of fun. We taught them more about the RestauraciĆ³n. When we asked him to come to church he said that he would love to. Then we told him the hour and he was like sorry I have my English classes then. Noooooooo. Why do you want to learn English? If I give you a folleto of the RestauraciĆ³n in English will you come to church? That and the Maquillas are the main reason people don`t come to church. 
Really the only other cool thing that happened this week was that this Saturday we went to Mariano Escobelo to help them find their less-actives. You guys probably think ¨Oh that`s really cool that you got to go look for lost sheep like Jesus. ¨ No I honestly felt like I was looking for lost sheep in the Mountain desert. We hiked up and down the mountain for about three hours looking for three houses. I guess we failed but we were on our own. My companion and I almost got to our area trying to find these houses. The hardest part is that all of the neighborhoods are named exactly the same except one is New one is old and one is H. I was cool though because we got a good view of the house (he’s referring to our house here at Randolph AFB in Texas). I think I saw what three people running around the track over there in Randolph. I think I saw a fourth person but he ran only about a lap and he was kind of tiny (Travis told Spencer how he went with Marshall, Tanner, Price and Preston to the track on Saturday-The boys all ran around the track while Travis timed them.). Not really but I got a good view.

That`s about it I didn´t take any fotos this week so I don´t have anything to show. Maybe next week. 

Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment