Monday, May 2, 2016



Bueno, So this week was a bit crazy. We did a lot of contacting in the streets. It mostly went like this.
Elder where are we going? 
Los ojitos. 
To do what? 
Have an awesome lesson!
Ok.
So then we get to Los Ojitos or Morelos and we get shut down so then it´s like:
Elder what are we going to do?
I don´t know.
Ok.
Let´s go contact.
Ok.
Which half of the mountain do we want to walk on to contact?
I don´t know.
Me neither.
And then we finally choose somewhere to contact. 

So that was about half of our week. Yesterday was a lot different. I wouldn´t say it was funny but it was a lot more busy. So Saturday night I get a phone call from the zone leaders asking if I could help out some other elders in the zone finish their referencias. Ok sure. So We took a business trip to Mauricio Corredor. It´s the area where it has the big words on the mountain. 
It was really crazy because it wasn´t planned very good. Just about everything that could go wrong did. Basically we showed up late and left late. But we’re back now which is all good.

I think that was about it.
Elder Nelson 

No comments:

Post a Comment