Monday, April 25, 2016



Sorry, I have to be quick about this. There is just always so much to do on P-days. 

This week we had a fun time painting the chapel. I was supposed to be a ward activity but it turned out to be a missionary thing with the stake. I´m not really complaining because we got to chill with all of my old companions and eat hamburgers from the bishop. 

I had divisions which was really fun. My district leader is from El Salvador. He always tells me that but I don´t really see the big deal because I´m from the savior too. The best part was when in the middle of the night he bumped the wall and the white board on the other side fell down and gave me a heart attack. 

We had a future missionary in the ward who got her call. I was rooting for SA but she´s staying stateside and going to the DF to party with the Chilangos. 

None of our investigators made it to church which was annoying. so after church we walked around the city roasting all of our investigators for not coming. The worst part was that they were all there so they have no excuse. We got a less active to come.

Well Folks that´s all the time I have. I hope you have a good week.

Have a great week.

Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment