Monday, May 23, 2016



I have 15 minutes so I´ll make this quick. 

This week was pretty fun. We had divisions with the zone leaders so I stayed in my area and my old companion Elder Cottle came to my area. It was really fun because it was like back when we were back in Satélite. After that we went down town and my companion got glasses. 

We contacted this lady in the street the other day. It was really funny because when we stopped her she was super happy... like a little bit too happy. We gave her a card of Jesus and she was like Wow...thanks...ya...ya...wow and that was how the conversation went. She was probably buzzed because normally people aren’t that happy. 

We had a weird experience this week. We went to a lesson and we were teaching about the Restoration. Everything was going great. We had taught this family for about a month now and they have been reading praying and actually seemed interested. We were in the lesson teaching about ¿is Santiago Peter? eh, so we were reading Santiago 1:5 where is says if you aren’t smart pray to God for help. Then the lady said oh that´s really cool and there is another verse just like that in the Book of Mormon and she reads Moroni 10:3-5 with us. I don´t really know how she remembered, found it because she was reading in 1 Nefi. I was like whow she´s serious about this. So then were talking a little bit more and the someone calls ¨Yesenisa¨ (that´s her name), which is normal because she sells popsicles out of her house. So she leaves and comes back and says that the church that she goes to is here, or the missionaries are here. And we were like, ok. Sooo. Anyways, long story short we got 15 minutes and then we left and she called me during the food appointment the next day to say never to come back. Quien sabe que pasó. 

That is about all that happened this week.

Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment