Saturday, June 11, 2016



So we finally got to the end of the cycle. It´s a little bit crazy because on Tuesday it was forever away and on Sunday I was surprised to get the cambios (transfer). 

So I got changed to a new area somewhere. I think I´ll be going to the East but I don´t know. I don´t even know how to say the place I´m going. Next time I´ll show you my new companion and all. 

This Sunday was fast Sunday but it was hard. Normally at home I want to eat and eat and eat on fast Sundays but all I wanted to do yesterday was drink. It was about 95 degrees yesterday and it was hot. It was really funny because I was thinking yesterday about shopping today. My list was something like this.

2 Gallons of Milk at least
1 Powerade each day
4 Liters of Juice
Refill the garafon with water
Some cucumbers... to make juice. and so on.

It just made me laugh to think about how silly I was only thinking about liquids all day. 

We had a zone activity where we went out to find less actives. We found the husband and his brother at the house of a less active. It was funny because we asked them what religion they belonged to. The husband said Catholic and the brother said ateo (atheist). Then I noticed his shirt and I was like. Hold up if your ateo then why are you wearing a shirt that says Viva Cristo Rey, Long live King Christ. So then he said, I guess Catholic then.

That´s about all my time. 

Here´s a funny picture. When we were waiting for a less active to answer the door we were playing fetch with their dog and rocks. The best part of the photo is that if you look up high enough there are two super jealous dogs watching us play but they are trapped by an endless fall of death. 

Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment