Monday, June 27, 2016


Here is one of the only days it has rained here in the mission.
 
This week was really cool. We have a family that is investigating the church. Before I got here they baptized the mom and then the dad. So we have been working with the son and daughter. We´ve almost finished the lessons with them so we decided to set a date to baptize them. I asked the son if he would be baptized and I was just super excited to ask him I almost couldn´t help smiling. I asked the son and he said yes. In fact, he and his mom were thinking about it before and they had already chosen a date. I then asked the daughter too. But she still doesn’t feel that she has received an answer that everything is true and we have been working really hard with that but I think she doesn´t really have the desire to be baptized. I asked her anyways just to see if we couldn´t make a plan. So I asked her and she shot us down. OK whatever. So we leave the appointment afterwards and my companion who knows a little bit of English turns to me and says ¨turn down for what. ¨ It was pretty funny.

This week my companion got to go to the temple. That was really cool for him because he had converts going. Since his companion who baptized with him is still in the mission we did splits and I hung out in the area around the temple. It was cool because we had some extra time so we saw the stadium of the Bravos and the big X in Juarez. 

I hope that you guys are having fun this summer. Stay safe and remember to always read the scriptures and pray. 

Love yáll lots
Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment