Monday, May 29, 2017


Well this week was pretty fun. So, on Monday I went to see the green bay packers. That was pretty fun. I had to walk a little bit but it was worth it. 

I had a super surprising call like Wednesday or Thursday. I talked to a member who accompanies us to visit an investigator. She is a single mom and her boyfriend is in jail. We were thinking about teaching the Law of chastity. I was like this is going to be easy. She has a boyfriend but he’s in jail. Anyways so the member calls us and is like she probably has a problem with this because she goes to visit him every Monday. And I was like what’s the problem with that. There’s obviously a glass wall between the two they can’t do anything, I’ve seen the movies I know how the jail is. And then he was like well here it’s a little bit different. So apparently here the jails are like super open. There are tiny stores and one can go to the jail cell and sit with and talk with and hug and everything. I was like what that’s crazy. That’s not fair. I thought this was going to be easy. Guess I was wrong. That was weird.

We had stake conference yesterday. It was pretty fun. We took all of our investigators in one car. we were 12 people all crammed into a mini SUV with only 5 seats. Only in Mexico. The funny part is that there was still room for like one adult and 4 kids more. It was crazy but pretty awesome.  

We have an investigator that is pretty funny. We went to teach him and he was drunk so we were like so normally how much do you drink every day and he was like yeah every day and we were like no how much. Like 1 .... 2, 3 ,4 4. And we were like awe man this is going to be a hard baptism to pull off. 

What a crazy week right. Anyways I’ll let y’all go. Love y’all lots.


No comments:

Post a Comment