Friday, June 9, 2017



So, this week was pretty good. If you guys remember last week I told y’all about our investigator that was having problems with chastity with her boyfriend in the jail. Anyways so this week we got a call from her boyfriend who’s in jail. He talked to us about it and said a lot of things but the coolest thing is that he said that they fasted and prayed and decided that they were going to have to wait until after they get married. I was like are you kidding me that is great. She’s going to be baptized next weekend. That should be cool. 

Friday when you guys were passing by I was in the offices in a training meeting. I wouldn’t have seen y’all even if I tried because I was too busy taking notes. The wards right under the letters are Mariano Escobelo and Maurisio Corredor. My stake is to the east of the mountains more towards SA. (We drove through El Paso and stopped to take a picture of us waving to Spencer.) 

Sunday, the bishop chewed out priesthood while his counselor chewed out the RS on modesty. It was funny because they started out talking about how we have to tell our wives and daughters and all that not to wear miniskirts and spaghetti straps to church and all that. Then he told the men that they had to be clean shaven. Everyone was like whoa whoa whoa were we’re talking about the women yeah lets go back to talking about them. I guess they didn’t want to lose their beards. It was pretty funny. 

Well that was pretty much it. Hopefully we’ll have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment