Monday, February 20, 2017




The pictures are of the swinging bridge, the academy and temple in Col. Juarez. I walked on the swinging bridge. It was a little bit sketchy because there were a few holes in the wood and I felt that if I had eaten 1 more tortilla at lunch I would have fallen through but it was fun. There was a bunch of school locks on the bridge don't know why.

So, they threw me back in Juarez. I wasn’t too excited to be sent back. I was enjoying the calmness of a tiny town. But as I say here in Mexico Ni Modo (oh well).

So, I got to the offices and got to see my x comp and his new comp. When I first got there, I looked at all of the people and was like I have no idea who y’all are. They all thought I was new because they have never seen me before. Anyways then I went to the office office and saw all of the people from my generation and all of my old companions. I was like oh ok this is where the party’s at. I got to socialize a bit and then I took off. It’s weird because when I first got to the mission we used all taxis but now we use Uber too. We went in Uber to the area. Our house is really cool because there used to be 4 sisters here but they moved 2 to a different area so we have the house of a sister. It’s all decorated and it has everything. It has closets and water and natural gas and everything. 

The area has been really dead for a long time. My companion has killed off (sent home) two elders in the last two cycles. I got here and every one was like why is Elder Hoyos still here. We pretty much have to start all over again. 

So really cool; on the 14th Juan got married to his wife (they have been together for 14 years and have five children. They were not legally married but considered themselves married). I was sad that I missed it by 4 hours. Then the elders in Ascension called me and told me that Juan is getting baptized this Saturday. I spent like 6 months convincing him not to get baptized on his birthday and then the week I leave-the day I leave he decides to get baptized. So, he got baptized this weekend with his wife and two daughters. When I left, the little boy gave me a big hug and I almost cried. It’s a cool family.

Anyways I got my package thank you. Border patrol opened it up so I hope they didn’t steal my candy.

It was awesome talking to y’all. I forgot my camera so no hay fotos. Perdon.

Love y’all lots .


No comments:

Post a Comment