Monday, February 6, 2017



So right now I’m really tired of cleaning because we just finished cleaning the house of a member and then we had to go and clean our own house. It`s good but not that fun. Anyways, this week was pretty good. Its sad because these weeks have gone by so fast. It`s sad because next Sunday they tell us the changes and I’m pretty sure that I’m getting the boot. 

So I’m going to send y’all the photos of the pigs because it`s pretty funny. 

Oh, and before I forget happy birthday Preston. I hope that you had a great 7 year birthday. I hope that you drank lots of 7up so that this year is more up than down. 

We had a few really cool experiences this week. We found an investigator who is really interested. It was pretty cool because he is the manager of the gas station here that is owned by a member in Casas Grandes. So, in the lesson we went into the gas station to teach in the offices which was really nice. 

We also got to teach a lesson with the city mayor. It was actually really funny because we were with an investigator and we were talking and she mentions something about Lolo the mayor and my companero said that he would like to meet Lolo but never has had the chance. So, the investigator called up Lolo and he came over and we talked with him. Talk about investigators with connections. 

I was really happy yesterday because a bunch of people came to the church. I’m petty sure that in the US less people come on Super Bowl Sunday but as you can tell the Mexicans never watch football so it didn`t affect them. It`s really funny because they don’t understand the rules. So for them it`s like cricket to us. You see a bunch of people run around and you’re like but why did he win? He didn`t do anything. 

Anyways, it was a good week. Thanks for emailing. If you have questions you know where to find me. Remember to always pray and read the scriptures because all the Less actives stop coming because they stopped reading. Love y’all lots.


No comments:

Post a Comment