Monday, December 26, 2016





So, Christmas was really fun. I’m really glad that I got to talk to you guys. Just about all of the other missionaries had problems except for me so I was really glad. It was cool to hear from you guys. It´s really funny because y’all sound just like the white people here in Casas Grandes. I guess y’all must be related.
Christmas, we went around singing Christmas songs to a bunch of investigators and less actives. The Mexican elder can play the guitarra so we sounded a lot better. I think that the coolest song we did was Feliz Navidad. The two Latin elders sang the Spanish and then us Americans, we came in with the English. It was pretty cool.
We ate so much food. Christmas Eve we ate with the same members that loaned us their computers. They first gave us posoli (a soup with soft corn nuts) then they gave us a plate with ham, and vegetables, and tamales, pasta. By this point I was stuffed. Then the sister said, you guys want turkey. Noooooo. Then came pie. We had to get it to go.
Then on Christmas, we got tameles, posoli, menudo (cow stomach), turkey, ham, cake, a Ferrero Rocher, Champorada (Mexican hot chocolate with corn). I’m still full.
Well if you guys have any questions that I didn´t answer send them to me and I will gladly answer them. I don´t even think that I said hi to Price so Price if you have any pruguntotas para me give them please.
Love y’all lots. Tell me what Santa brought.
Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment