Monday, December 12, 2016





Finally,. I’ve been having computer problems all day. First, it doesn´t want to wake up, then the firewall thinks that the missionary portal is evil so I had to go around my thumb to get to the portal. But now I’m on so that’s good. 

Well it looks like yáll are having a great week. Sorry about the finals, I would help you but it´s hard for me to count how many lessons we had every day and we usually don’t have more than 4. So. Math-no. I didn´t even remember that it was Tanners birthday until right now (happy birthday Tanner) so history-no. When I try talking in English I sound like a two year old so English-tampoco. SO sorrry.  

This week we had a really busy but good week. 

Friday, we had our fiesota. Here the Christmas party in the branch is called la posada. We had about 20 investigators show up. We served cow stomach soup and lamb soup. We sang Christmas songs and I got to serve everybody all day every day. We also had champorada which is like hot chocolate but 100 times better. Afterwards we had a piñata and then we cleaned up the church. It was pretty cool. They also served cake but we ran out of forks so we had to eat it with our fingers. 

Saturday, we had a training meeting or zone conference. President pretty much changed every rule we had since the 1930s. No-but there were a lot of changes. They changed the schedule we have. They also increased the minimum lessons from 22 to 30 each week. We can go to the temple now every 6 months and a bunch of other stuff. I’m excited to see some of the changes because I know that it will help but sometimes it´s hard to change my mode of thinking. 

Sunday, we had 7 investigators in the church. I was really happy about that. Maybe if we told the other 13 that we were going to give water and bread on Sunday maybe they would have come as well. But the truth is that it went really well. We were also able to put dates with three families for the baptism which was really cool. 

Well I have to go but I hope that you guys have a great Christmas break.

Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment