Wednesday, December 21, 2016

I guess that it has been a pretty white Christmas for you guys from what I’ve heard. I think that it is really cool that y’all are in Idaho or Utah or back in Texas, I’m not really sure where y’all are but it’s pretty cool.
This week went really good for us. We ended up having 32 lessons this week. Both of the areas in La Chona have been having a lot of success. We ended up having 12 at church 9 of which were ours. It´s actually really funny because our investigators show up before the members. We have 9 baptismal dates in the approaching weeks so we are really happy.
We had the missionary Christmas party on Thursday. President Owen, Family Call and Family Jones hosted the party in Casas Grandes. It was pretty fun we got to sing and eat and get gifts. I got socks in the white elephant game. My companion got a razor, I think that it was pretty fair, I needed socks and I don´t hardly have to shave.
I got my giant box which was awesome, thank you. I was pretty happy. But then when we were walking back to omnibus with my box I thought twice about receiving so much candy. My arms just about fell off on the way back. But its ok, like they say in Mexico. Vale la pena. it was worth it.
I’m gonna skype y’all the 24 at 2pm my time. if you’re in Utah that’ll be 2, if you’re in Texas it’ll be 3. If you’re in France you’ll have to figure it out.

Tell the Trejos thanks for the letter and Aunt Susan as well.
Love ya lots we’ll talk more the 24th. Have stories and preguntas (?) ready.
Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment