Monday, October 24, 2016




I hope that you guys have had a great week. Hopefully it’s starting to cool down and is feeling fresher. 

This week that passed went really good for us. The mission made a goal that every area would pass the goal of 22 lessons this week. We started off the week really rough. Tuesday we didn`t have anything at all. By Thursday we had only 7 lessons and a deficit of 15 lessons only to reach 22. So Wednesday we kicked into high gear and ended up getting 7 lessons and Saturday 6 and Sunday we ended the week with 23 lessons. I was really happy because I didn`t think that we were going to get anywhere close.
Here we have the carnival in town. I think that they are packing it up right now but it was a fun two weeks. I didn`t go on any rides or visit any of the shops but we had a bunch of contacts in the street.
Sometimes as missionaries we get really defensive about our areas. We are like the dogs that say (bark) MY YARD MY YARD MY YARD. Sometimes we get frustrated with the other elders when none of our investigators show and they have a family of 8 in the meeting. What helps me is to really listen and to never complain. I have learned a lot of patience here. When the leaders make changes instead of fighting against it I always try to beat the goal. The best thing that has helped me is to pray and pray and pray.
I have to go sorry for the short letter.
https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment