Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Sorry for such a late letter. This week has been pretty crazy.

Sunday at night we got the changes. Me and my companion we ended up getting put as trainers. My companion got sent to Juarez which he wasn´t happy about. We ended up staying up till 1 30 in the morning packing up my companions bags. (we got the changes at 1130). 

The next morning we had to get up early in the morning 500 to catch a bus going to Casas for the zone activity. That was a lot of fun. At 300 in the afternoon we had to catch another bus going to C. Juarez. We ended up getting there at about 730 in the night. From there we stayed in the hotel. In the morning we met our companions. My companion is elder Galindo from Colombia. At about 1100 in the morning we caught another bus going back. We had to take a trip to Casas again to pick up some bags. We wanted to return at 300 to ascension but one of the elders who went to casas his companion didn´t pick him up until 430 so we had to wait. We ended up geting back to the chona at 630 in the afternoon. I had to help the othe elders out with their bags because all 3 of them are new in the chona and Im the only old one here. Then we visited the branch president and another member. 

So today I finally had time to write you so. Im not dead mom. I hope you didn´t freak out too much. 

Have a great week. I hate traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment