Monday, October 17, 2016



So I’m going to write you guys quick because time flies. So I got my new companion Tuesday. I was really excited but really nervous because I’ve never trained anyone before. I was also a little sad because I got along really good with my last companion. 

So this we have been contacting like crazy. The new missionaries (that can speak Spanish) are super excited and want to contact just about everyone. Sometimes I feel like I am walking one of those dogs that always chases squirrels. It´s really good but sometimes it´s a little weird. I remember that one time my companion made a contact. He always contacts by asking if they need help, mopping, sweeping, taking out trash. But this contact was a little funny because they were just sitting there not doing anything. The bad part is that they were migrants and so when my companion asked if they wanted help they asked for money and a place to stay. We soon found out the error and we kind of booked it to a different place. 

We had some really good lessons. We are a little jumbled up because were learning to work together but they were really good. We asked on Joven if he would be baptized if he knew these things are true. He said yes so that was pretty cool. 

Bueno pues (well then) I don’t have much time. Hopefully I’ll be able to write you all next Lunes.

Stay safe and have fun thanks for the letters and fotos. I felt really special when I saw two weeks of letters in my inbox. 

Hasta luego. 


No comments:

Post a Comment