Monday, August 1, 2016


The first picture is with my companion. The second is the divisions we had.



I hope that you guys are having a fun time on your vacations. This week went really good for us.

This week the other elders in the area started giving piano lessons in the church. We had divisions this day so I was there in the church. We had one family that showed up which was really cool. A beggar also showed up at the church but that wasn´t really cool. This upcoming Saturday we are thinking of giving English Classes. That should be fun.

We visited a convert family. While we were discussing Family Home Evenings the kids brought out Jenga. The tower almost fell over on my turn but I held firm put back some support beams and ended up winning. I´m pretty sure they were surprised that I pulled that off. 

We had intercambios here in AscensiĆ³n with the other elderes. It was fun although we didn´t have much success that day. I met our branch president but he´s a little weird. I guess he gave all of us talks this Sunday but when I asked what the topic was he said, don´t worry just give your testimony. That was easy.

Well I have to go I hope you guys enjoy your last few tiny days of vacation. I love you lots-.

Elder Nelson

 

No comments:

Post a Comment