Monday, August 29, 2016



Here´s a photo that´s fresh out of the camera. 

I´m in a tiny town. We have about 13,000 people who live in the town. We have half and the other elders have half. We walk a lot. Actually, it was funny because yesterday we went on visits with a member who didn´t want to slow us down so he walked really fast, faster than normal which wore him out and us too. 

Well this was a really good week that we had. We ended up getting a lot of news and we had a bunch of lessons this week.

So I´ll tell you guys about one of the lessons I had with a less active this week. So we were there and we were talking with the less active about school (she´s 14 yrs old) and teaching lessons 2. The Plan of Salvation. So just like it says in Preach My Gospel (PMG) because we´re PMG missionaries, we taught about the life before life and the creation, Adam and Eve, and the troubles we have on earth. Then during this part her little sister grabbed a highlighter a wiggled and sprayed the whole room in color. I remember looking at the back part of the shirt of my companion and laughing because there were like 4 or 5 tiny drops of pink. It was pretty funny but then I saw my shirt that it had a few pink dots and my bag too. No worries like it says in Lesson 2 we all have challenges. Then I saw that my nametag too had a pink dot on the N of Nelson. So as my companion laughed at me we finished the day went home and I used on of those handy-dandy Wet Ones that mom sent me to purify my nametag. 

It was pretty fun because on Wed. we got to go to Col Dublan to pick up a new phone for the other elders in the area. We went early to Casas and got there about 9 am but the next bus didn´t leave until 11am so we had 2 hrs of free time. We ended up finding a convert of Elder Rodriguez before we left. It was a little weird because when we went to the commissary there was a Mennonite couple watching us. It was a little weird. 

I think that they coolest thing that happened this week is that we had an activity in the seconds (flee market). While we were there the president of the mission passed by because the highway is close by. We went and greeted him and he introduced us to Elder Ortiz I think an area seventy. That was cool. 

Well I´ll let you guys go. I hope that you guys have a good week and that all goes well. Remember to be member missionaries. Feed the missionaries food and referrals because that´s what makes us happy. 

Oh and I just saw in the bulletin that Johnson de Colorado got here today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment