Monday, August 8, 2016



This was Saturday when we got a ride to Casas in the back of a truck of a member. 

So I´m in Big Houses (Casas Grandes) right now. We have a zone meeting so we had to take Omnibus Plus early to make it here on time. When we paid for Plus We got more than I expected. It comes with tablets on the seats a drink and chips. But then I chose a movie with earthquakes in it and I got a 4D chair. they were doing construction on the road so I felt like I survived the earthquake. As a thanks for coming gift I walked away with a huge headache and almost threw up as I left the bus. I guess I´m so accustomed to walk on two feet all day that being in a bus makes me sick. I´m just glad that the transito didn´t stop me because I must have looked pretty drunk when I got off the bus.

I finally got the package that you sent with the Gatorade. That was really cool. to me the Gatorade flavor tastes a little bit like blue cotton candy. The only bad thing is that I haven´t hardly touched it because I got it the day when we start our fast. Bummer right. Don´t worry about sending me too many packages right now because here the packages get to us 2 o 3 months later. 

This week we passed by the house of a menos activo and we saw that US women soccer creamed New Zealand. That was pretty cool. Other than that I haven´t heard a thing about the Olympics.

We got to teach the youth this Sunday and the last one. Remember how in the new lessons it just gives you a bunch of scriptures and stuff and you actually have to prepare it beforehand. It´s rough when you get told after sacrament meeting that there is no teacher for the youth. Then you open up the book and it gives you a bunch of scriptures and talks. Good thing I can turn a spiritual thought into a lesson.  

We tried contacting in the street Sunday but there weren’t any sober people in the streets to talk to. Right now we´re struggling to find new investigators but hopefully the members will have some referrals for us.   
I love yáll lots

Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment