Monday, March 14, 2016



This is a reference we got and contacted this week.

Yesterday we were contacting references of the church all day so we went to a door and would say Does this guy live here? but usually it would be an abandoned house so nobody would answer the door.

That´s super exciting for Heidi (She is interviewing for student teaching). I hope she gets a cool school. If she wants there is a neighborhood here that is just for teachers; Las Arcadas. If she wants I can buy a house for her and she can live in my Barrio. 

I hope you guys are having a nice spring. I´ve really enjoyed this week because it has been cool and I fear that soon it´s going to get really hot, but this week it felt great. 

I have really cool news. I got changes this week so I´m leaving and going to Azteca in the south stake. I don´t know what it will be like but we change this Tuesday. Hopefully, we have a lot of success there in the south stake.

We have an investigator that we are teaching who is really funny. We talked to him about baptism and he said that he wants to get baptized. So we were really happy to hear that but then he told us he wanted to be baptized in Texas because his cousin who doesn´t have papers can´t come here but he still wants to be baptized by him. So we talked to him about and we fasted this week to know what to do. Then he told us that he wants to be baptized in Texas with his illegal cousin and wait until July to do it. We were like no!, why? I think we need to stop visiting him because every time we go back he has a different problem. No just kidding.

It has been super windy these past couple of days. Some days the sky is grey and it looks like it´s going to rain but it´s just dust in the air. This week we were walking to the food and we saw a dust devil in a football field. I looked just like a tornado but it was just dust and it died as soon as it left the dirt field. 

I have to go. We have to fill out all of our references that we had to contact this weekend. I love yáll lots and hope you have a fun spring break if it hasn´t already past. 

Love,
Elder Nelson



No comments:

Post a Comment