Monday, January 18, 2016

I'm so glad to hear from all of you. It's my favorite part of the week to be able to read your letters.

This week was good. This Tuesday was really awesome. I went to a fraccionamiento to contact some people. It was my first time contacting in the streets. So I watched my companions do it and then it was my turn. My first contact was Bianca. I'm not going to lie it was so scary. The Iron Rattler (Roller Coaster at Six Flags Fiesta Texas) has nothing on street contacting in Mexico. But it's all good because we're going to go visit her this week. That's the best part. Then we were about to leave when I contacted this really old guy. His name is Telefono, I think. It's really awesome because we passed him but I just felt like I should contact him. So I did and now we have an appointment. That was the best part of the week. 

This week was really indecisive. In the beginning of the week it was so cold that we did our studying in the bedroom because it had a heater. Sunday was so hot. I thought Ay Carumba. This is nothing compared to summer. Oh no. So we'll see if it is hot or cold next week. 

There are some perks to having to walk every where. We were on the way to an investigator walking through a desert when we saw some jack rabbits. So we parcored off the dirt piles chasing after bunnies. We didn't catch them and I have no idea what we would of done if we did but it was fun and we got to the investigators house a lot quicker. 

I had my first divisions this week. I went with Elder Chapman for the day. It was a lot different because his area is more in the city so we had a lot of people to talk to. I almost cried during the comida that day because we had Costco Pizza and Chicken Bakes. The only good food they served in the CCM. Oh it was so good.

It was funny because we had a cita with a family of investigators. It was awesome because they opened up to us and I feel like we can make progress. Afterwards all 8 of us and the family Chihuahua loaded up in the 5 seat car. That was insane. My family has a van because this is how many we drive around with. 

Well I hope you have a good week. Congratulations

on all of your accomplishments. Keep working hard. 

I love ya'll lots,
Elder Nelson


So the really shinny thing is the bridge in the first one. The second one is just an overall description of my area. The buildings are where we were heading to.

No comments:

Post a Comment