Monday, October 2, 2017






So, I had a pretty good time in the conference general. I really like the talk by Élder Uchdorf and the last one by Élder Andersen. It was a pretty good conference. I learned a lot of things in every talk. I especially like the talk by the Brazilaño that said that he made a list of 10 chicas that he wanted to date. I thought that was a really good idea but the only ten chicas that I know don’t live in the state I’m returning to so N/A.
So, here in the district we are four strangers. 2 Gringos, a Hondureño and a Dominicano. So the other gringo wanted to see the conference in English so they set up his personal conference in the bishops office while the rest of us Latinos stayed and watched it in Spanish. But then I felt bad for leaving my paisano all alone so the last session I watched it in English with him. It was pretty funny because I was taking notes and when he looked at what I had written. he started laughing he said man your so screwed when you get back to the US. The reason why is because my notes looked something like this:
1) We should always pray to God
       * Podemos orar en cada situación
       * No debemos usar el nombre de Dios en vano
2) We need to empruve our ability to be spearichual

So he was laughing because I would write something in English and then in Spanish even though they said it in English and then there were words that I would write like how it sounds instead of how you write it. It was pretty sad.
The day before the conference we worked super hard because we were going to lose 2 entire days for the conference. So the only appointment we had fell through so we contacted. We ended up having 9 new investigators that day. The weekly goal was 10 so with the other 3 we had gotten in the week we were good to go.
well that was my week. Here are some cool fotos from the week. well there are actually a few so I’m going to send it in google drive. Hasta luego.


Élder Nelson
Azteca 2
Misión Ciudad Juárez México

No comments:

Post a Comment