Monday, April 24, 2017

This week has been pretty good. On Wednesday I got the package you guys sent me with lots of sweets. Thanks guys. That same day we had a training meeting. I wished that they would of given me the package before the meeting so I could of been snacking during it. It was funny because I saw the boxes and then I saw one that was yellow and I was like I think that's one of my dad's combat boot boxes and sure enough that was it.

Its really weird thinking that in two weeks the sisters that showed up with us are going home. Time goes by really fast. 

I'm really excited because we have a baptism coming up soon. We were planing on baptizing him this week end but then we felt that it would be better to wait one more week. He´s really cool because he's like the only Investigator I have ever had that actually wants to go to church every week. He wanted to be a missionary too but he´s 2 yrs too old. It will be exciting to see him get baptized. 

Tuesday I had like my 3rd Coordination meeting with the ward mission leader that I have had my whole mission. Its like one of the callings that they always seem to give to less actives or that they just skip over. Hopefully we can help him magnify his calling. 

Well that was all that we really had this week. Its starting to get hot and my companion is kind of freaking out but its not too bad yet. 

Excited to talk to you guys this up coming month.

Love y'all lots.  

No comments:

Post a Comment