Monday, April 3, 2017







So, on my birthday, my president of the mission gave me a son in the mission (Spencer is training a new missionary). That was pretty cool. It was weird because I saw a bunch of my old friends and companions heading home. I realized that I’m getting older in the mission. 

So, my new companion is from Guatemala. That makes two in the district. Everyone thinks that he´s from Medidad Yuc and that I’m from Utah so it’s pretty even. This makes the 5th nation in my list of companions: Mexico, United States, Colombia, Bolivia and Guatemala. 

The area is getting a little bit better. My new companion is an angelito (little angel). He reminds me a lot of Sam (one of Spencer’s best friends).

This week we got hit by a giant sand storm. My companion was pretty surprised but that’s how it is here. It wasn’t fun because we were outside all day and everything fell; the appointments and tress and everything. The worst part was that nobody was in the road or if they were I couldn’t see them. While we were suffering, the sisters were in the president’s house eating waffles. Just because she’s the sister training leader thing she got a pleasant waffle day instead of an almost pepper spray in the face kind of day. 

Then we had General Conference. The president had a sale of “if they go to three or more sessions of conference then you can count each one up to three like Sundays." I was super excited but because the chapel is like 20 minutes in car from the house and everybody watched it at home we pretty much got screwed over and only had one show up in the last session.

The best part of General conference was when Pres Uchtdorf said that sleep was the healthiest thing we could do. I had just downed two hamburgers so I thought about being healthy and took a 30 minute snooze. 

Anyways, that was my week. Cleaned the house again. Until next week same time same correo (mail).


No comments:

Post a Comment