Monday, March 20, 2017



That´s really cool that were going to Georgia. I was a little bit worried that it was going to be Utah or something like that. I think that it´s funny that we’ll be in Houston County. I was just really glad it’s going to rain like every month at least. I have been a month in Cd Juarez and the weather hasn´t changed one bit. It just gets hotter.

So, this week was cool because I had divisions with the ZL (zone leader). I was pretty happy to get away from my companion for a little bit and be junior companion for a day. It was like a day at the spa; no worries, no headaches: nada. The other cool thing is that I went with Elder Gerrat. He´s my step brother in the mission and he speaks English. I mejored (bettered) my English like 100% with him. I started thinking in English again. It was kind of funny too because I went to Parajes my old ward and I met some of the members again. They didn’t remember me because I was only there one cycle but it was cool. We did a service project painting a lady´s gate. It was funny because the last time I was there we painted half of the gate and she didn’t like the color. So, I came back and finished painting it a different color. 

So, I think that I beat you guys. y’all thought you was guna move first but I moved before y’all. (sorry, just gettin ready fur Georgia). Right now, we are living in the house of what was the sister missionaries house. The secretaries of the mission came and dropped off an ac unit like the one your guys have (because the mission president has money and feelings) Then after getting our hopes up they crushed it by telling us that today we had to move everything over to the old house that looks like cardboard box in comparison with this mansion (the sisters always have great houses). This house has carpet but the other has laminate on almost all of the floor. It´s just missing a bit of tiles. We had to clean both houses last week and this week we have to organize them both. So, ha we won. After having to move houses, when I saw Georgia and just the fact that its guna rain. I was pumped.

Anyways that was pretty much my week. we got a less active to go to church. We pretty much ticked of the wife of the second counselor to the bishop last Sunday. We asked her to go pick up an investigator. She got lost and when she found the investigator he was drunk and didn’t want to go to church. Running late, she chewed out my companion because she was going to give a talk and she didn’t want to miss the sacrament. We were like two dogs with our tales in between the legs when she came in. I didn’t even know who she was but I was scared. Anyways she gave here talk on forgiveness and I felt a bit better. She got to church on time, just so y’all know, so it was all for nothing.

Anyways excited to hear next week where Heidi and Marshall are going. Send me a video please. 

See y’all next week

No comments:

Post a Comment