Monday, March 13, 2017



So, this week was a little bit rough for me. The work here is really slow and I don´t know why. Also makes it a little hard because it’s a bit hard to get along with my companion. He’s a little bit stubborn and sometimes I’m also a little bit stubborn so we kind of clash. I feel that it´s been a good learning experience. It´s helped me learn a bunch but it´s like getting growing pains. It makes you want to cry but you know that in the long run you’ll be glad you went through it. 

We found a really cool family. Well actually it was a reference from one of the people in the Del Sol ward. It was pretty cool because they wanted to go to church and everything just that they didn’t answer the phone on Sunday so we couldn’t go pick them up.

So, Sunday night they told us that we were going to change church buildings the next Sunday. We were like why didn’t you guys announce it in the sacrament meeting. And they were like oops. Anyways so we found out like Friday that it was going to be in a different stake at a different time and everything for 14 weeks while they take out the duct system and replace it. So, Sunday we caught a ride with a member. We got lost because we didn’t even know in what road it was but we found it. 

Sunday we spoke almost 100% English. Well I tried to speak 100% English but a few pero and hijoles slipped out. First, we went and taught the granddaughter of a member who is from El Paso. That was hard. It was funny because in the lesson I laughed and my companion laughed too. I turned and asked him what was so funny and he was like IDK. Then we went to give a blessing to a US Marine that was going to Iraq for the first time. That was pretty cool because it was like I know what it´s like too. I even got to give the blessing in English. It was pretty cool. When I saw him walk out of the room he was super ripped. I was like I think that´s the Marine for sure. 

So, that was pretty much the week. I hope that the next week we have something cool to tell you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment