Monday, January 16, 2017


How it going? I had a pretty rough week but right now I’m pretty excited. I really enjoyed the emails that y’all sent. 

So, this week was really hard in that we had very few lessons. There is nothing worse than walking all day. But the good news is that the weekend really pulled us through and we didn´t suffer any deficits. 

Right now, I’m in Casas Grandes because we finally are having our zone meeting. It was delayed by a week for the gasalonizo. 

I wished that I had a cool story to tell you guys but everything was pretty calm. 

Oh, Sunday it snowed/slushed. The poor elders should of show up sooner because when they got to church they were pretty soaked. It was pretty cool because it was the first snow this winter. It´s weird because it came really late. Hopefully it stays away because it is pretty rough.

I really can’t think of anything else and were pretty short of time. I love y’all it was neat to hear from you guys. Stay safe and have fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment